Secure Mobile Device Management
Increase productivity without compromising the organization’s security.
The increase of smartphones in the workplace improve productivity significantly but, this also causes new security breaches that must be covered and high management costs.
Secure Mobile Device Management is:
- Managed service: enforces and monitors all security policies regarding the use of mobile devices.
- Effective and efficient response: Provides a response to these challenges.
- The growth in the number of smart devices and mobile applications that are used within the organization.
- The proliferation of different manufacturers and coexistence of different operating systems.
- Ensures that the devices and their contents are safe, hence the protection of end users.
- Delivering the company’s productivity applications effectively, efficiently and securely.
- It allows the employee to safely use their own resources within the organization (BYOD: bring-your-own-device).
- Increase productivity through mobile devices without compromising the security of the organization.
- Reduction of costs associated with the configuration, management and support of mobile devices.
- Management of corporate data and applications.
- Protection of personal devices that allows access to corporate data and applications (BYOD).
Who is it intended for?
Secure Mobile Device Management is designed for and focused on organizations that need to establish a basic level of protection for their mobile devices and manage a broad array of terminals. Especially aimed at companies with mature IT and security departments that must implement security policies on Corporate Owned Device (COD), Corporate Owned Personal Enabled (COPE) and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
Mobile Threat Protection
The most advanced protection with a transparent user experience.
Using smartphones and tablets benefit us by providing immediate access to corporate information. Due to this, Mobile Threat Protection, secures your devices against possible risks of exposing and losing sensible information.
- It establishes a secure business environment, segregating your business data and applications, including those on your personal devices.
- It protects commercial and confidential data that is idle, in use and in transit on iOS and Android mobile devices from cybernetic attacks.
- It improves visibility and protection by integrating with existing mobility and security systems (MDM, MAM, NAC, SIEM, etc.).
- It enables a fast response to advanced persistent threat (APT) attacks between platforms.
- It preserves the user experience and privacy whilst adding the protection required by organisational or regulatory mandates.
It preserves the user experience and privacy whilst adding the protection required by organisational or regulatory mandates.
- It is the most complete advanced protection solution. The only solution that provides advanced detection in three different vectors.
- The device’s operating system: configuration vulnerabilities and changes.
- Applications: malicious app detection.
- Network: detection of “man in the middle” attacks.
- Has the highest threat detection rate.
- Provides a transparent user experience: immediately detects and removes threats without compromising the device’s performance.
- Gives a layer of visibility and intelligence of threats in real-time that can be integrated with the main SIEM and MDM systems.
Who is it intended for?
MTP has been designed for and is focused on organisations that need to protect their mobile devices against a wide range of threats, especially for those with COD (corporate owned device) and BYOD (bring your own device) environments.
End Point Protection
Online threats increase every day, even for small and medium sized companies. Multi-Device Protection is a security solution that enables you to protect the different types of devices you use in your business with one product. It provides real-time protection for your phones, tablets, laptops and desktops (PCs and Macs) against existing IT threats (viruses, spam, phishing, etc.) and against loss or theft.
Keep your business safe from online threats online.
Multi-Device Protection gives you:
- Safer internet browsing. It notifies you if a connection to a public WiFi or website seems suspicious.
- Real-time protection against viruses and spam, always up-to-date. It keeps your data safe from the main digital threats and blocks dangerous or unwanted emails and unwanted calls to your mobile phone.
- Safe storage and automatic administration of your passwords to give you easy and safe access without having to enter your credentials at the start of every session.
- Localisation of lost or stolen mobile devices and protection of your information. Locates your smartphone or tablet on a map and allows you to send it a message or sound alert. You can also block them so that nobody can access your information. If you want, you can also remotely delete the information they contain.
- You business is protected against cyber criminals at a reasonable price.
- All your devices, or those of each of your employees, are protected under one licence.
- Very easy to install and use: from one online console for all your devices and without administration tasks.
- Adapts to your needs: you can increase or decrease the number of devices to be protected and change the protection from one to another.
Who is it intended for?
- Multi-Device Protection is for small and medium sized companies that:
- Use Internet connection.
- Have sensitive business information.
- Have several devices that they need to protect.